Who are we?
Franc Gardiner is a dynamically developing company. Since the very start of our business, we have designed and implemented numerous innovative solutions. We are the leader in manufacturing of indoor shades and the pioneer in scope of comprehensive printed decoration solutions.
- Experience – we have been manufacturing shades since 2002
- Human capital – we employ more than 160 persons
- High quality – we are compliant with ISO 9001 and the European safety standards, we check the quality of each product, we use materials from renowned European suppliers
- Manufacturing scale – plant area of 11,000 m², yearly turnover of €20 million
- Patented technologies – we have introduced the self-retracting systems smartroll™ and Clever Spring® , improving the comfort and safety of use
- Aspirations – we expand our range with foreign branches, including offices in the USA and Russia
As a manufacturer of shades we are the leader in the window covering industry.
Our offer includes a wide selection of window décor and modern indoor window coverings in a wide range of patterns, colors, materials and textures.. Our customers can expect the highest quality and an attractive finish.
We are well aware that the highest support standards are made possible by people, and therefore we rely on solid workers. The heart of our company is the dynamic, reliable staff and our foundation is their years’ of experience and broad industry know-how, extended each day.
We provide our customers with window décor and modern window coverings – with a wide range of patterns, colors, materials and textures, and with the guarantee of the highest quality and an attractive finish.
Creativity, reliability and continuously honed skills are the key for building an efficient team, which not only identifies with the company philosophy and mission, but also anticipates the ever growing customer requirements. We know that the quality of the products we offer depends on the people. That is why we are committed to following your needs in order to understand our customer base more profoundly. We believe that the strength of the team comes from its harmony, mutual trust and growth-supporting atmosphere.
Continual research into our customers’ needs and the search for modern solutions are the driving force behind the development for our company.
years in the market
m² of plant area
million € yearly turnover
smartroll™ brand is an offer of innovative solutions and technologies. It responds to the latest trends and market expectations related to user comfort and safety. The brand portfolio includes a number of patented smartroll™ mechanisms. More information
Prakto is a brand, which offers comprehensive, user-friendly window solutions. Prakto is fore mostly a combination of practicality and visual attractiveness. Therefore the offering includes not only a wide range of roller shade solutions, but also a full array of matching auxiliary accessories. More information
Lotari.pl web store is the only sales platform offering such a wide range of window coverings and printed decorations present in the Polish market. At Lotari everyone can find a product to suit their needs. Besides the standard-sized roller shades, curtain rods and accessories, practically every product can be customized to a specific dimension. More information
Modern solutions call not only for expertise, but also for state-of-the-art technology based on a reliable work system and the best devices. For 14 years we have been striving to continuously develop and modernize our machine park. Due to this, we may continually introduce innovative solutions, both in technological and material aspects. More information
Environmentally-friendly latex printing
Innovations set the direction for developments – and therefore at Franc Gardiner we each day decide to take advantage of the most modern technologies on the market. In response to the customers’ needs, we provide you with the opportunity to request personalized prints on the products. More information
Self-retracting spring mechanisms smartroll™ and Clever Spring®, used in place of the traditional bead mechanism, enable the smooth and quiet operation of roller shades of varying fabric widths and heights without having to pull the blind manually. More information
- Purchase of HP Latex 370 printer.
- Expanding the smartroll™ brand range with a new ∅40 electric mechanism smartroll electro, fully meeting user safety requirements.
- Franc Gardiner is exhibiting at Home Decor 2016.
- Franc Gardiner is exhibiting at Heimtextill 2016.
- Construction of the second manufacturing hall at Franc Gardiner.
- Expanding the offer with a line of printed products: roller shades, wallpapers, lamps, pillows, stickers.
- Purchase of HP Latex 3000 printer.
- Launch of mini Clever Spring.
- Introduction of CE mark for Clever Spring products.
Introduction of the new Smilo brand, fully meeting user safety requirements.
- Adaptation of all PRAKTO and Lotari brand products to user safety requirements.
- Introduction of the new Clever Spring spring mechanism, fully meeting user safety requirements, into the range of PRAKTO brand products.
- Design of a new Clever Spring spring mechanism solution with the use of the patented smartroll™ technology, fully meeting user safety requirements.
- Expanding the smartroll™ range with adapters, allowing the increase of the tube diameter (∅24 to ∅32 and ∅32 to ∅38). The increase of the roller shade sizes and the offering of the option to cover a larger glass area.
- Rebranding of PRAKTO brand.
- Expanding the smartroll™ brand range with a new ∅32 spring mechanism in the patented smartroll™ technology, fully meeting user safety requirements.
- Tenth anniversary of the company
- Change of offering and image of Lotari, PRAKTO, smartroll™ brands.
- Launch of the innovative ∅24 spring mechanism in the patented smartroll™ technology, fully meeting user safety requirements.
- Creation of the new smartroll™ brand.
- Introduction of two product brands: PRAKTO and Lotari.
- Opening of Lotari web store.
- Business Gazelle title awarded by “Puls Biznesu” daily.
- Quality of the Year title in Product category for 2007. Gryfy Świdnickie award.
- Change of the company’s visual identification.
- Development of sales structure in the retail chain segment.
- Honourable mention for stand at Budma trade fair – ACANTHUS AUREUS medal.
- Crystal Profile 2006 award for innovation.
- Refreshing the company’s logo.
- Business Gazelle title awarded by “Puls Biznesu” daily.
- Expansion of the Polish plant with new warehouses and office spaces (the plant area has been doubled).
- Foundation of Franc Gardiner Ukraine.
- Development of sales structure in the commercial chain segment.
- Integrated Management System certificate.
- Pantheon of Polish Ecology award.
- Foundation of FRANC GARDINER and the start of production.